Wednesday 20 November 2013

Updates - Design & Schedule

Hello lovelies, fancy seeing me around. *lowers head at my awful posting at the minute* I know I said I was going to post on certain days but I have been getting posts ready and lost some which is annoying but cant be helped. Also as you may have noticed, I have a new blog design by Effie and you can find her link further down on my design and she is completely amazing!
 
But I wanted to know any ideas from you whether I should post just weekdays or weekend? I was think of doing a Set Saturday where I would make a set on Polyvore and talk about it? I'm not sure so leave me a comment.
 
Once again sorry, but from here on I'm going to remember my blog is very important to me and homework isn't allowed to take over my life!
 
Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment