Friday 29 November 2013

The #bigblogmasproject

Hello everyone! So this post was meant to happen days ago, but school thought they'd give me a weeks worth of coursework to do over night, excuse me I'm a blogger. Anyway today I am doing a post as I am going to be taking part in the #bigblogmasproject created by Nicole (her post here) But basically you do a blog post every single day from December 1st - December 24th.

I am really excited, It seems quite daunting but I know it will be fun already and I love getting all festive! Anyway I hope you end my posts that are coming, and hope you are getting in the festive mood.

Below are all the links of the other amazing bloggers who are taking part, go check them out!
 
Are you excited for Christmas, what are you looking forward to?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Bex




No comments:

Post a Comment