Sunday 1 December 2013

1 | Up Goes The Christmas Tree #bigblogmasproject

Hello everyone! So this is my first proper post for the #bigblogmasproject. Its basically as you can see from the title, putting up my Christmas tree just so I can ease into it. Anyway it wont be a very long post but I hope you enjoy it!

Each year on the 1st of December, our Christmas tree is dug out of the loft and we spend the day listening to Christmas music really loudly, and watching Christmas films to get us in the festive spirits (if anyone wanted to know, my favorite film is Elf just because its Elf, I always watched it as a kid and I refuse to stop watching it okay)


I just love how pretty the tree looks in this photo with Elf, and Riley hopping in to say hello.


Love this ornament, I think all of them look pretty even standard baubles and I remember making awful plastic ones when I was younger that never made it on the tree haha. But I think decorating a Christmas tree is so fun because everyone's is different and they are just so nice to look at.


Anyway i know it was short but i just wanted to ease into it, hope you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to my others. Feel free to check out the bloggers below who are taking part too.

Are you excited for Christmas, have you put your tree up?

Bex

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely post!! your tree looks fab, I seriously cant wait to put up mine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your tree is so beautiful! :) And Riley is so cute! <3 Great post- can't wait to put up my Christmas tree soon :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete