Tuesday 3 December 2013

3 | 8 Winter Beauty/Fashion Necessities #bigblogmasproject

Hello, so I decided to a post on things that we need around Christmas time, but instead of doing objects like a Christmas tree etc. I thought I would relate it to beauty/fashion.

beauty necessities

beauty necessities by yeahitsbex

1) Moisturiser
This is extremely important especially for winter as the weather is getting cooler, it dries out our skin and we need to keep it hydrated and soft, so i would say it is very important.

2) Baby Lips (or any chapstick)
Much like the first one, we need to keep our lips healthy, and to do we need chapstick or lip balm. Now i love baby lips, especially Cherry Me as they really moisturise my lips while giving it a healthy colour without it being to strong.

3) Fluffy Socks
In winter you have to have at least 1 pair of furry socks or slippers, because their cute to slip on and keep your feet toasty so you don't get cold!

4) Beanies
Much like the socks, hats are really important as they help keep your body heat in. I love beanies personally and you can get so many designs now and I just think they look good with most outfits.

5) Benetint (or any blusher)
I don't necessarily use these but sometimes when your a bit drained and pale (unless your like me and your the colour of a snowman all year) you want to freshen up and make yourself look a bit more alive and perky! I think blush is obviously the way to go, and although I haven't tried it the Benefit Benetint looks really natural and easy to apply.

6) Nail Polish
I decided to include this because when I keep seeing deep burgundy colours and other sparkly nail polishes I just want to buy all of them, and especially leading up to Christmas you have to get festive with your nails!

7) Tangle Teezer
I put specifically a Tangle Teezer but you could use any hairbush, but i think it is an essential because when that bitter cold wind is messing up your hair, you obviously want to brush it out unless you like the windswept style. My favourite brush for getting knots out hands down is a Tangle Teezer, in morning if I'm torn for time it takes me under 1 minute to get 100% knot free hair without it hurting. Amazing.

8) Hand Sanitizer
We all know as it nears winter, everyone spreads horrible bugs around and being cooped up isn't the best thing either, so keeping cute little Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitizers is a really useful idea. I really love the look of the tiny Bath and Bodywork's ones, but i cant find them in the UK *sigh* but ohwell!

Ok so I hope you enjoyed this post, I really wanted to do an essentials/necessities so there you have it.
What are your winter essentials?

Bex

Be sure to check out the other bloggers participating

No comments:

Post a Comment