Monday 2 December 2013

2 | My Views On Christmas #bigblogmasproject

When it comes to Christmas I really do get excited and love getting into the festive spirits. I love it when the advent calendars are opened, the tree is being put up and no matter what channel you go onto Christmas music will be playing.

Normally we have the whole family over to our house for Christmas and I really do love it and we open presents, then we all eat dinner and after moan about how stuffed we are and probably then have dessert. On Boxing Day we normally spend it recovering and then for NYE we all go round to my grandparents house for cards, music, food and a lot of fun and we usually leave extremely late and are in tears with laughter. 

I personally love giving gifts, and love wrapping them up and making them look pretty but I feel like nowadays some people at Christmas can totally miss the point. The point is that Christmas does go back to a religious event obviously, but to me Christmas isn't necessarily about presents it's about getting together with family or friends. 

I'm sorry this is a very short post but I have a longer one prepared for tomorrow, I am just spending more time on that one so this post suffered in length a little haha!

What are your views on Christmas? How do you celebrate it?

Bex

Go check out these lovely bloggers who are participating in the #bigblogmasproject

No comments:

Post a Comment