Wednesday 4 December 2013

4 | The Christmas Tag! #bigblogmasproject

Recently I've seen this tag going around Blogger and decided to jump on the trend and do it as the questions looked quite good.


1) Do you prefer real or synthetic Christmas trees?
Personally in my family, we've always had fake ones so I guess fake purely because that's all I know of. But I'm not discriminating real trees so if theirs any tree lovers don't be offended please.

2) Your in a coffee shop/café in December, what do you order?
Well if its Starbucks, then a caramel frappuccino - I know its cold out and i had one while I was travelling once and we walked across a bridge and my hand was going to fall of it was that cold, but I can't resist. But hot drinks wise, I really need to try more hot drinks at Starbucks so recommend me some! I do also like hot chocolates and tea.

3) Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating your tree?
On our tree every year, we have gold tinsel and then a mixture of shiny gold, champagne, burgundy and gold glitter baubles and I love the colours together. But on my tiny little blue tree I only have cute white lights on it.

4) Giving or receiving?
This may sound weird but I really enjoy wrapping gifts and tying bows on them and making them look all festive and pretty, maybe I'm small because i am secretly an elf, I'm so pale too. It all makes sense now.

5) Mince pies, yes or no?
No. I don't know why but I just don't enjoy them, I end up nibbling all of the pastry instead mwuahaha.

6) Whats your traditional Sunday lunch?
Typically we have roast beef, yorkshire pudding (and I normally eat them all woops), carrots, roast potatoes, broccoli/cabbage, roast parsnips etc. I cant really remember, but we sometimes change it around.

7) Christmas day fashion?
Normally on Christmas day (after spending the morning in pajamas) I will wear a nice dress or something quite dressy as to me it is a special occasion. Then I will probably wear some nice shoes and tights with a cute jacket or cardi to finish the look off.

8) Whats your favourite Christmas song?
I cant physically answer this, but I may or may not (well i am) be doing a Christmas playlist soon with a variety of my favourite songs so stay tuned for that!

9) Whats your favourite Christmas film?
I have to say Elf. As childish as some people may say it is, I have always watched it expecially from when I was really young, so I never get tired of it.

10) Open presents before or after lunch?
Before. As soon as I wake up (which is usually really early, its like there is some kind of Christmas alarm in my head) I open my gifts and we all talk about everything. Then the whole family comes round, its time for more gift giving and receiving and then we eat lunch!

Thank you very much for reading, why not have a go at this tag and let me know if you did it.

Bex

The other bloggers participating in #bigblogmasproject

No comments:

Post a Comment