Thursday 5 December 2013

5 | Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #bigblogmasproject

Today I made a little set on Polyvore inspired by some Christmas items, it is a quicker one than normal but still I hope you like the small one that I have done, I may even do some more.
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas by yeahitsbex

As you can see it is a very simple set, I just saw a few pictures that particularly caught my eye and built something around them. They are all warm colour like reds, oranges and burgundy as I am literally in love with burgundy. I really love putting words or scripts on the back as it makes it more interesting to look at instead of a plain background.

I am sorry it's a short post, but some of my others are longer so I want to vary them a bit. Anyway I am really enjoying doing this so far and its super fun. Also I am at the Clothes Show Saturday which I am super excited for so sorry if my post is late.

Thanks for reading!
Bex

go check out the other bloggers participating

No comments:

Post a Comment