Monday 9 December 2013

9 | Updates #bigblogmasproject

Hello, So over the past few days I haven't been around. Lets start with Saturday, This was an amazing day for me as I went to the Clothes Show Live with my friend, and it was one of the best experiences ever. I had to get up super early as the drive is normally around 1 hour and I didn't buy as much as I thought I would haha (some of this was because some shops were so busy!) The best part by a mile, was the show where there was over 250 outfit changes and 7 scene changes and it was amazing, plus we were the 5 row from the runway. I will be writing a whole detailed post on this soon.

Then on Sunday I was pretty ill, I've had one of those pathetic little coughs and Its just been a tickle at the back of my throat but on Sunday it got so bad and I felt sick and it wasn't pleasant. I really wanted to blog too, but I was recovering from all that retail therapy! and i wanted to curl into a ball. 

I am really sorry for not posting and feel like I've let everyone and myself down for missing a few days of the #bigblogmasproject, but I need to be less hard on myself as It isn't the end of the world but still it was important to me. My whole body is aching, and I am coughing so much and today I lost my voice like 5 times, so I am thankful I have it back now because I do like talking to be quite honest. 

This was a more chatty post, but I just wanted to do an update and let you know where I have been.

Thank you for sticking with me!
Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment