Sunday 2 February 2014

Updates - Getting Better, Fashion February and More!

Hello everyone, so yes. You have probably forgot that my blog exists haha, and well I do have a genuine reason. For about 6 weeks a had a non-stop cough and got put on antibiotics which didn't seem to help. Now it has been 8 weeks, my chest is still crackly I think but my cough has subsided mostly. So I figure now I'm feeling a bit better I should post, hooray. I haven't completely disappeared and have been posting updates on my twitter, and thank you to those who understand and have stuck by me. I just wanted to focus on getting better first.
 
Ok now that's out of the way. I wanted to tell you that I am participating in someone called Fashion February, where you post every week of February about a certain topic. There are lots of other bloggers taking part and you can find more out on twitter or in my first post; which will be up soon.
 
I know this is an extremely short post but if I'm not blogging, I will always be tweeting, or instagramming (I'm not sure whether that's the technical word, but I'm going with it).
 
Thanks for sticking by me, lots of love and I hope your doing well!
Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment