Wednesday 7 August 2013

TOMS

Hey everyone. Today I finally got my Toms which I order a few days ago and I thought why not do a blog post on them. Also I got my new camera out and decided to make some use of it, so all the photos in this post will be taken by that. For anyone who is interested my camera is the Nikon Coolpix L810 in the colour Mink for a picture click here! Lastly before I start if anyone wants a post about my camera leave me a comment below. Right lets start the post.

So earlier today a package arrived and me being obsessed with them I opened it rather quickly. I didn't expect my Toms to arrive so quickly as I only ordered them Saturday and it was just standard delivery. Anyway the ones I ordered were the Natural Canvas Toms (here). They were a reasonable price and there are tons more colours and designs but there in bigger sizes, sadness. But they still have really cute patterns and different styles, also when you buy a pair they donate a pair to kids in poorer countries which I think is such a good idea to do.


I bought these because a wanted some ages ago but I have them for my holidays and they are so comfy and so easy to slip on and off but stay on your feet and aren't too tight. The shoes are just really nice and the material and sole of the shoes are really good quality. They are true to size and true to colour which Is good as its so annoying when you order something and it comes completely different.


When you buy Toms you get a little sticker with them that has ideas on how to tell more people about them and how they donate pairs of shoes. It also comes with a little canvas bag with the flag on it like on the back of the shoe which you an see in the picture above! They wont make your feet too warm which is good and they can easily go in the wash without getting ruined.



 There is my post about Toms, I hope you all like it if you've read it all and I hope the photo's are good quality as i'm quite please on how they've turned out! More posts coming soon.

Thank you for reading!
Bex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment