Sunday 4 August 2013

Perfect Perspex

Hello!

Today I thought I'd do a post on something I love at the minute and think I will love forever and that is anything Perspex. If some people aren't aware on what it is, you will by the end! So with that lets just jump right into it.

I first came across Perspex items when I was on YouTube a while ago watching the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear S/S13 Show, and that was the moment I fell in love with it, but couldn't find it on the high street for cheaper. However its finally arrived in lots of different stores in lots of bright colours so hopefully I will be purchasing one I've found very soon. So basically I am going to write a little paragraph about a designer Perspex item and a high street Perspex items. Hopefully I wont ramble on so it isn't too long!

Burberry Blaze Handbag
 

Ever since I saw these handbags I fell in love with them like I said a minute ago because their just so bright and a really nice sized bag that also come in metallic and ombré. Some people with many Perspex things obviously think its strange being able to see things through it but if you are you can just add a nude bag inside and there! But personally I really like the design and its just such a unique idea that you don't see everyday and they just make me so happy!

High Street Perspex


 
 
So here are some items for pretty cheap that can be found online or on the high street. My favourite type are box clutches which I'd use for a night out or just instead of taking a bigger bag, however I haven't included in the photo, I have no idea why but you can easily search them up! I also really the satchel ideas and as you can see in the bottom photos they put little pouches in so it is still Perspex but you cant see your things.
 
There you go. A pretty short post on why I love Perspex (which I've probably mentioned 20 times in this post). I just love how its such a different idea to a normal bag and is used in not only bags but in shoes, jewellery, sunglasses, furniture and many more different things. I hope you enjoyed reading this post if you did.
 
Thank you!
Bex xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment