Friday 23 August 2013

Updates - Blogging, Holiday and School

Hola! Firstly Im sorry I havent been able to post for a long time I've been packing for holiday and just havent been able to get on blogger at all. We have a cute apartment out in Spain or holiday villa whatever you want to call it really, and my grandparents also live over here so im on their computer right now with a fan blowing directly on me as its over 40 degrees and Im melting.

I'm really excited to be doing some special posts, as im out in a very nice country im hopefully going to be doing some OOTD's if i can I have taken one or two on my phone but I have my camera and hopefully will be able to. I'd love to do some so I can show everyone my style and mix up my posts a bit. Due to being on holiday i wont be able to access a computer everyday and i still want to enjoy my holiday but dont want to forget my blog ofcourse! I am thinking of taking as many OOTD's as I can and then when I get home or every now and then I will post them with all the information!

Sorry this is a short post but I dont really know what to write about and i havent done much today but if you want to see what im doing head over to my instagram and follow me! (link here) and it just took me 10 minutes to find the bracket on this keyboard so my post is porbably riddled with mistakes. I wont necessarily be able to post everyday on Instagram I would but I dont have wifi that much so when i do expect a whole bunch of pictures.

Thank you to anyone who reads my blog because it does mean a lot even if its just one person! I dont know when exactly I will be posting again but I get back home on September 3rd the day before i go back to school into Year 10. School will also be hectic as its my first GCSE year coming up but I am definetly not going to stop blogging because I love writing and taking pictures and generally everything to do with it. However if I have lots of coursework or homework I will just write another quick update telling you so you know whats going on.

Thank you for reading!
Bex xo

2 comments:

  1. I have followed your blog, just from reading this blog post. Because you seem like such a dedicated blogger and that you are so down to earth. Your blog is really good and if you keep up the good work and dedication then you're going to get so many followers! i love it!
    Check out my blog and tell me what you think-
    hannahsbubbe.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sorry for the late reply but that means so much to me and I shall check yours out!(:

      Delete