Friday 26 July 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review!

Today I cannot contain my excitement purely because Maybelline Baby Lips have arrived to the UK! So as soon as could I ordered some!


The first colour I got and my favourite, is Cherry Me and I'm in love with everything about this. I didn't want lipstick as I don't like wearing it and this one is tinted and now I have that instead of having plain lips. Also the smell, oh my goodness I just can't. It does actually smell like cherry (well done Rebecca) or some kind of sweet berry and I recommend this so much! Also it is a bit sheer but still quite pigmented at the same time and it sometimes looks shimmery, and its a good moisturiser without being greasy. Overall i want to marry it.


Next I got Hydrate, this one doesn't have any colour it's just a plain one but I still love it. It has a slightly sweet scent which is nice, and it's really moisturising. It gives your lips a nice shine and is just nice if you don't want to wear colour. 


Then the last colour I got is Peach Kiss and I've never tried anything with a orange or peachy colour so I thought why not as its a sheer colour so it's subtle. I really like this and it has a slight glow/shimmer in it which I like but isn't to orange or crazy for me. It is a nice subtle peachy coral colour. Like the first one I can't describe how much I love the smell of it, it's like sweet fruity paradise it's amazing and I just love them all!


So I really like these and probably will end up getting all of them, I really hope they bring more out so I can be even more addicted haha. Also these were £2.99 and I got my from Boots (here) and I think that's a really good price. I've heard all of this collection (not the Electra collection which I love too) have SPF 20 and the packaging is small and so cute to throw in a bag or something.

Thanks for reading!
Bex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment