Friday 5 July 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Ok, so I thought I'd make a post about Maybelline Baby Lips. I don't actually wear any make-up myself which is shocking but if I wear any its only mascara. I know some peoples quick make-up is lips and eyes so I have one half, however I only really wear lip balms or scrubs on my lips and never wear lipstick because some of it bleeds and I sometimes I just don't like it on my lips or look like an idiot with it on.

When I found out about Maybelline Baby Lips I thought they were perfect for me because sometimes I want more than just plain lip balms but not lipstick so when I found out they were tinted lip balms I had to get some. Only problem then was that they are only on sale in America and even though you can get them shipped or from the Maybelline website its still much more expensive and easier just to go into a shop.

But recently Boots have announced that Baby Lips are coming to the UK which made me so happy so as soon as they come out I will be trying some of them every single one of them. Also I prefer slightly more subtle colour such as nudes, browns, bronze and some shimmers but I still love colour I just don't think I could pull bright make up off so I thought going for tinted lips might be better for me.


 

I just generally cant wait to try them I hope they are how everyone says they are and I hope they suit me. Who knows I may do a review once I have some?

Thank you for reading!
Bex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment