Wednesday 10 July 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Litas

Today I thought I'd do I post on some shoes because I'm addicted to shoes even though I've had a massive clear out. Also I haven't blogged in 2 days because I was really down and I wanted to blog but I just wasn't in the mood to so I didn't but it's not like anybody is relying on me!

Anyway into the proper post. For a while now I've been falling in love with Jeffrey Campbell shoes especially the Litas because they just seem to be easier to style and I would get some Litas first. The shoes are quite high and are known for that and their platform at the front and apparently the Litas are very comfortable to wear. I do not have a pair as I have tiny feet even though they do smaller sizes, but in the future I shall have to see if I like them and they suit me I hope they do!

The price tag is quite expensive but they are so popular and such good quality that I will have to save up and purchase some in the future. There are tons of designs, not only the material but the heel or wedge etc. So here's a few photos if you've never heard or seen them before.




I really like this style because its quite subtle and I do like colour but it's quite neutral and it looks like suede which is a nice material. I love the laces on every single pair and the heels don't look to outrageous and the boot shape for your foot is perfect.




Next I really like this pair because of the shape and heels etc. But also because of the colour being so bright and it's also my favourite colour. I would wear this with plain jeans,shorts or leggings so the heels are the main pop of colour. The leather look makes this one sleeker but I still love it just as much.




Lastly my other favourite Lita even though I have so many more is this one because I think it's quite a feminine look still but because of the black leather and boot shape too, then the studs on the back give it a really edgy look which I am in love with. I've seen these being paired with denim and lace so it's contrasting and I would wear lots of different variations with them and that's why I love these shoes as they work with so many items. Also you can get different colour studs which would all look amazing because this shoe is just too stunning.

There are many more types of this shoe so instead of the thicker heel there are wedges etc. which are all just as amazing and some designs are simple leather or suede and some are really imaginative and dynamic and look amazing on most people if they are confident to wear them. And if I had a pair of these beautiful shoes I wouldn't care what people think of me in them!




I made a quick collage with it it's not very  tidy but I just wanted a quick one to show how the shoes have different heels on them some transparent and ombré. Some are even heelless and look like an illusion which is very clever. I also really like some of the T-bar ones as they make them look quite feminine and instead of a boot lace up it's a simple T-bar. I like them because there not insanely crazy but there quite out of the ordinary but easy to wear and some are really subtle and simple.

I keep repeating myself but I am just in love with these shoes and I just can't get it a across and hopefully in the future I will be able to buy a pair for myself!

Thank you for reading!
Bex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment