Thursday 4 July 2013

Introduction

I don't really know how to start this off but welcome to my blog. I've been wanting to start a blog for nearly a year now but the only thing stopping me was the name, yes the name. I do like the name now but I just wish I didn't sound like I'm going to murder someone and wish I found the perfect one so who knows I'll probably change it again. I have a few ideas I think which hopefully aren't boring but I'm so excited to be fashion blogging and style blogging. I cant decide which one so I'm doing loads of fashion or beauty related products.

Hopefully you will like them if anyone actually reads them or I could just be forever alone but I don't yet know how to properly post so meh. I'm not expecting too much^-^!

Thank you!
Bex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment