Saturday 20 July 2013

5 Favourite Shops!

Hello! Before I start rambling I thought I'd say that I've finally finished school for summer and although I love some of my lessons I've just been so tired lately from it and I'm ready for a break. Also that means more time for me to relax and focus on what I want to do, blogging. 

Anyway lets jump right into it. So my post today is a list of My 5 Favourite Shops and although I have other online shops or websites with lots of brands on here are a few I love. (Also I will link the websites after each one).

1) Topshop
I love Topshop for many reasons, most of there clothes are a sensible price even though some argue its expensive you are paying for good quality clothes. I have many items from topshop and being tiny myself love the petite section. They always come out with amazing clothes and set new standards for trends and they also have really good accessories and presents! (link)

2) Forever 21


Secondly I really like Forever 21 and I have known about it for a little bit since watching a lot of beauty gurus who come from America and know that there are a lot of shops over there and not as many in the Uk. But I have to travel a little bit to get to one but it's worth it i love the prices in there all the clothes I have haven't broke or anything and I love the styles in there and the small size fits me pretty well. (link)

3) Hollister


Next up is Hollister, the clothes are a little pricey but I mainly have a splurge every now and then for a treat. I love the clothes in there are they seem to suit me and a lot of people really well. I can't not mention the shop haha, even going in makes me happy because it smells amazing and I want to live in the shop because its so beautiful and makes me jealous! (link)

4) Miss Selfridge


I've only really been buying from this shop this year and went a bit crazy. I think there range is amazing and they do sizes small enough for me woo! But I have bought so many many summer clothes from them this year like jumpsuits/playsuits, skirts, skinny thin jeans etc. (link)

5) Primarni (mainly known as Primark)


Finally last but not least is Primark, how could I not put primark on my list. A lot of people love it for it's prices but say some things break and it's only recently I've really liked it. Some of the things in there are very cheap but some things like socks, basic tees and leggings are amazing! I really wanted some basics for my wardrobe and they are still going well and even cheaper rucksacks haven't broke on me so who knows! (link)


They are a few I used but I have an addiction with others and I am using a few more like H&M and River Island now that I'm slightly bigger but of course I still shop online a lot and it's bad how much I enjoy shopping haha but oh we'll!

Thanks for reading!
Bex xo

P.S. sorry for bad quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment