Wednesday 10 July 2013

Flower Crowns

Lately I've really been wanting a flower crown and I've seen tons of people wearing them, I do have a small one with less flowers that sits on top of your head. But some are like headbands and the flowers look so girly and nice to just put in whenever especially summer!

There is no wrong flower crown because there must be every colour flower out there and if you don't like any make your own! There are endless tutorials and you can personalise it to fit you and match your style so you could even add diamonds,pearls,studs anything! Here are a few of my favourites.

1)I really love this crown as it isn't an oversized one but it stands out a bit and it's my favourite colour and I love roses! Also I like that this is stretchy and it's on a plaited leather band so it'd look so cute when your wearing it and this costs £4.50 it's from Forever 21 and it also come sin a really nice rose pink.




2)I really love this one from Topshop again it's blue but I do love creams and reds and pinks too! I think this ones really unique as it ties with ribbon at the back and reminds me of Alice in Wonderland or something! I also like the tulle material underneath it adds to it's look.




3)My 3rd favourite is this one from Hollister which is priced at around £19.00 even though there are some really nice ones from primark that are cheaper but really nice. I also really like the bright pink colour as it's so summery and bright.




Thank you for reading!
Bex xo


No comments:

Post a Comment